Tuesday, May 18, 2010

May 16, 2010

Hello!
This is the day we have been waiting for! After an endless amount of hard work including packing, yard sales, planning, last days at my former job & saying goodbyes to friends & family we are taking off today Sunday May 16th around 2:45 pm. We're leaving so late in the day because we have to clean up the house and meet the landlord to secure our deposit. We have a free hotel night at Isle of Capri Lake Charles so we won't have to rough it just yet...tomorrow we will get to Biloxi, MS to stay a couple of nights...

2 comments:

  1. hello..is this a weekly blog or what. I am looking daily but I see no production. Slackers. Just because you are semi retired that does not mean you can just drop out. We need more post!

    Thanks for telling me about the going away party. I was not invited, or ask to plan one.
    Happy travels. Scott

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you get this? I had to create a dumb Google account to post a comment.
    keek

    ReplyDelete